Hair Burst

After giving Birth in August my hair was in an awful state, really dry, brittle and had gone extremely thin.
I tried whatever I could but nothing seemed to work.
I spotted an ad online for Hair Burst chewable hair vitamins and decided to do some research on them.
I couldn’t believe how many new mums were having the same issue as I was having.
The online reviews were good, but they were a bit pricey around €29.99 per box.
Each box contains enough vitamins to last a full month.



So when I spotted them on the Boots website they had a really good offer after Christmas they were doing 3 for two and I got the three boxes for €50, that is the only reason I decided to give them a go.


Here is what’s inside the box.



These are he chewable vitamins


Chew two vitamins only every day.
They do taste really yummy and you will want to chew more but stick to the instructions on the box.


So after the first empty box I did notice some difference in my hair, but not until the first two weeks had passed.
It had started to thicken again and the dull look had started to go away.

After the third box my hair has started getting back to how it was before and during pregnancy.
The condition has improved immensely.

All in they did seem to work for me and do exactly what the box said.
It could just be a coincidence but my hair was literally in bits from August to the start of January until I started taking Hair Burst Vitamins.
I am going to continue to take them and see if another 3 months makes much more of a difference, I will do an updated post on it.

Comments

Popular Posts