PENNEYS HAUL APRIL 2016

So I popped into Penneys Today to buy nail varnish and I came out with 2 bags of shopping.
Penneys have some great bits for Summer in Store at the moment.
Check out below and see what bargains I picked up............

Well I obviously picked up the nail varnish then I got distracted by everything else lol. 
I got the dark navy colour the name of the colour on the bottle is.... In the Navy.
It said €1.50 on the bottle but only registered at 50cent.





I am IN LOVE with this little dress I picked up today this was only €8.00.
The colour and fit is amazing, I love the tassel on the front.
Perfect for sipping cocktails by the pool this Summer.





The Leather look is still in.... Penneys have this skirt in Stores for €14.00 a bargain I think you will agree.
It also comes in a peach colour, exposed zip fastening and pockets.



This stripe jumper was €14.00, I love the lace up detail at the neckline.
Perfect with a pair of skinny jeans.

 I picked up another pair of Jeggings in black. 
Loads of colours available in store and only €8.00.



Penneys swimwear range is amazing this season. 
And at €9.00 for the Bikini top and only €6.00 for the bikini bottoms I couldn't leave them there.

The Penneys essentials, I picked up this plain grey v neck tshirt for €3.50 and the black strapped vest top was only €2.50.

Comments

Popular Posts