NATURAL BORN FEEDER COOKBOOK

Roz Purcell's New Cookbook Natural Born Feeder is a must for every Kitchen Book Shelf.
All wanna be Cooks will love this, As The Recipes are really easy to cook and follow.
I had bough 3 other Cookbooks that are out at the minute and this is my Favourite by far.

Why is this my favourite????

This Cookbook is my Favourite as i find the Recipes are extremely easy to follow, They are really quick to make and are not at all time consuming.
And the most important thing is the Ingredients are really easy to find, Most Local Supermarkets stock most of the Ingredients, There's nothing as annoying as a cookbook where 99% of the Ingredients have to be Purchased from a Health Store.
And the real Reason I absolutely love this Cookbook is it has more tasty treats than most of the other Cookbooks that are out at the minute.
There is such a mix of Recipes and there is something to suit everyones tastes.

The Book is broken down into Breakfasts, Drinks, Snacks, Lunches, Dinners, Dips and there is even some Cocktail Recipes in there, So like i said there really is something for everyone. 

I would Definitely Recommend this Cook Book to Everyone, Whether you can cook or not, all the Recipes are really healthy and easy to make and follow.

I love to cook and i especially love cooking new things, and cooking with Ingredients i never thought i would put together.
Roz has definitely opened my eyes and my taste buds to a whole new way of cooking.

Check out below for some of the Tasty Nutritious Recipes I have made already from this Book, Already looking forward to Book Number 2....


Natural Born Feeder Cookbook by Roz Purcell costs €24.99, I bought mine from The Book Centre Wexford.


Watermelon Slushie, I will be making these for the Girls during the Summer, Really Yummy and its a Guilt Free Healthy Slushie. 


I made the pancakes on Pancake Tuesday, I have a Crepe maker so they were really easy to cook.
I had some Fruit with mine.





The Virtuous Vicount.


Toffee Pops.



I made the Virtous Vicount Biscuits, OMG these are to die for, I also made the Toffee pops as the base was the same.
Surprisingly quick nd easy to make, everyone loved them.



The Raspberry Lemonade tasted fab, I am so going to be filling my Kilner Drinks Dispencer with lashings of this recipe during the Summer making it perfect for BBQ's.




I made the Peanut Butter Raspberry Bread and it really went down a treat, only a few Ingredients and the Recipe was really easy to follow.
Tasted Delicious and perfect for a tea break, I will be making this for work for break time.




Crunchy Baked Chickpeas, This is the perfect Snack to take away hunger cravings between meals.
really easy to make and they last up to a week in an airtight container.



Simple Oat Scones, This is a Recipe i spotted on Roz's Twitter, Part of Flahavans 2 minute Recipes.
The easiest scones i ever made, Really yummy.
For the recipe Click Here


If you want to get your Book Signed Roz is doing In Store Signings on the Following Dates, I cannot wait to get mine signed....

Comments

Popular Posts