FAB FINDS FOR MAY



I love this bikini set from Penneys the Bikini Top was only €9.00 and the bottoms was only €5.00.
Available from Penneys Stores a Nationwide.


I only picked up the Bikini top in this set so far as they didn't have the bottoms in stock in my size.
A bargain at €12.99 from New Look.



This dress is fab on and very roomy and comfortable to wear.
Perfect for almost any occasion and it only cost €29.99 from New Look.

With the Summer weather starting to break in and especially if you are heading away on holidays, this handy spray and lotion set from Dealz is perfect for the kids to stop them getting bit by pesky bugs and it only costs €1.49.



I cannot wait to go on my Holidays to wear this beach cover up it was only €10.00 and I think with a belt around the waist it's perfect for holiday nights out too.
Available from Penneys Stores Nationwide.

Comments

Popular Posts