FAB FINDS FOR FEBRUARY

   Definately the Fastest Year ever, Cant believe we are in March Already. 
   Its that time of the Month where I share my Fab Finds, Check out below and see what Bargains I        picked up last month....

My Favourite Buy so far this year, I waited ages for this one to come out. 
Everyone knows I love cooking and I really enjoy making all the healthy recipes from Roz's Book, I have all the other recent Cook Books that are out and this is my favourite as the Ingrediants are much easier to source and cooking time is minimal, Really quick and easy recipes. 
I will have a Post coming up this month with my thoughts on this Cook Book and some Recipes I have made from it. Natural Born Feeder costs €24.99.

I Love a Penneys Bargain and heres some i picked up this month. 
The Lipsticks are really good and at €2.00 each great value as well and the colours are fab.
The Breath Freshner Spray is only €1.00 perfect to pop into your Handbag.
With Summer just aound the corner its time to start filling up your Suitcase and these Flip Flops are a Great start at just €4.00.
The Sunglasses are only €1.50 and Penneys have a great selection in Store at the minute.

I Love my phone Cover, I love cleaning too so this is perfect for me.


At €48.00 i know its a little pricey but it is so worth it for this Tom Ford Lipstick I picked up in Brown Thomas Recently, They have so many amazing Shades, I love the more Natural looking colours and the pinks so i went for Pink Blush.
The pigment is great and really lasts ages, The Packaging is amazing too.

I actually can not wait to start using my new bag i picked up for popping bits and bobs in on my Holidays to save me carrying around a big bag.
I Love the colour and the Cross Body Chain Design on It.
This Bag costs €175.00 and comes in a great selection of colours for you to choose from.

I love this Foundation its the Vitalumiere Aqua from Chanel and the shade i bought was Number 30 Beige. This Foundation costs €40.00 and is worth every Penny, It goes on evenly and lasts all day.
The Make up brush is from theBeautydeli.ie



Here is a better look and some swatches of those P.S. Love Lipsticks from Penneys, They really are unreal value at €2.00.
The Shades i chose are Candy Shop and Manhattan.
Available from all Penneys Stores Nationwide.



Comments

Popular Posts