BALMAIN FOR H&M


Wednesday night saw the launch of the Balmain for H&M Collection in Ireland. The crowds were crazy and no one has ever seen anything like it before here in Ireland. Most of the pieces were very expensive but you don't mind paying that bit extra for Balmain as it has that extremely luxurious and quality feel to every piece. Items are Limited to One of each item per person. Obviously the Collection Sold Out in record time so if you managed to pick up something you were very lucky. Below are some of my favourite items from the collection, I Love the Green Sequined Dress so much I found it on eBay last night and bought it, Unfortunately I had to pay almost double for it but I cannot wait to get it, It will be my Christmas Day Outfit it's just amazing. I'm hoping to find the leather waist belt too to go with it!!!!


Sequin Embroidered Dress €159.99

Leather Waist Belt €119.00

Draped Silk Skirt €79.99

Small Suede Ans Leather Clutch €29.99

Beaded Velvet Dress €449.00

Beaded Dress €499.00

Beaded Silk Blouse €119.00

Beaded Leather Clutch €149.00

Block Coloured Skirt €49.99

Beaded Suede Sandals €249.00

Velvet Dress In a Silk Blend €149.00

Faux Fur And Leather Jacket €149.00

Suede Waist Belt €79.99


Block Coloured Dress €59.99


Leather Jacket €249.00

Velvet Dress with Braiding €199.00



Comments

Popular Posts