FAB FINDS FOR SEPTEMBER


So its that time of the year when we say Goodbye to September and Hello to October.
September was a very Busy Month for me and i cant believe we are so close to Christmas already, Only a couple more weeks of shopping left LOL!!!!
October is a month that plays close to my heart as we remember someone Very Special this Month.
I am also looking forward to sorting out my costume for Halloween his month, i have a fab idea for a costume this year.
Here's some of my Fab Finds i picked up in September, I have loads to show you all this Month!!!!



Barely there Sandals are so in this year and this fab find from River Island are great for any Occasion, I absolutely love them.
They come in a vast range of colours, i think i will have to get the nude and gold ones as well.
A bargain at €60.00 from River Island Heres the Link To Buy and check out the other colours available.
Delivery is only 3-4 Days in Ireland.

 



The Biggest trend for winter is going to be Over the knee Boots, I picked up these fab ones by Truffle from Asos for just €49.99 on sale.
they are so comfy and the heel is just the right height for everyday wear.
Im on the look out for a pair in brown as well.
Heres the Link to Buy i think these are a great piece for everyones wardrobe.


This Stripe top from Zara was a bargain at €6.99, I Love the longer at the back look and the v neckline is very flattering.




Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation....
This Foundation is amazing im using it all the time since i bought it, I bought Number 30 Beige in Colour.
This Foundation gives great coverage and feels very lightweight and it lasted all day on my face without the need to reapply which is a bonus for me.
I will do a full review with pics etc on this Foundation in a couple of weeks.
Its a little pricey at €40 but it is so worth it, it comes in a great selection of colours but you are better off going in and trying the samples against your skin first instead of buying online and guessing as they do come up quiet dark.
Heres the Link to Buy from Brown Thomas.


If you have a burner and love your home smelling amazing you are going to love these Scensy Bars.
I bought Coconut Flower, Coconut Lemongrass and Fresh Cut Daisies.
The smell  is almost instant when you pop them in the burner and it heats up the smell lasts all day All the Seasonal Scents are also available.
The Bars cost €6.75 but a bar lasts ages.
For more information on Scensy or to purchase the bars or a burner Click Here




Look how cute the new Bralets are from Penneys they are so comfy and still only €4.00 which is a bargain.
They actually have a great range in store at the minute with sizes ranging from Small, Medium, Large and X Large, they are quiet small fitting so i advise to buy the next size up.
Great for Lounging around at home or under sheer tops.




Check out the P.S. Love make up brush range in store in Penneys at the moment. I bought one to try them and see are they any good to try and save my expensive ones at home as i'm off on Holidays in November and don't want to bring my good ones in case i loose them as make up brushes can be quiet expensive. I didn't expect much from these as they were only €2.00 i actually thought id be left with stray hairs stuck into my face in my make up after use, But i was really surprised at how good they were for €2.00, the bristles in the brush are really soft and strong the hairs don't fall out, believe me i gave it a good pull to see would they. One end is your foundation brush and the other end is your concealer brush. It applied my foundation really well, I'm going to buy a few more this weekend and i will do up a post on how i get on with them, for anyone on a budget they are a great set to get.



If anyone else out there is like me and always dropping their phone or throwing it int your handbag in between keys and pens etc resulting in your phones screen being scratched in bits then you are going to love this find from Dealz. The Tempered glass screen protector is only €1.49 and really simple to apply. I'm delighted i found this in Dealz, No more scratched screen for me!!!!                                      

I Love this eye mask i bought recently, I always find it so difficult to catch 40 winks when i'm away as i love it to be completely dark. Its perfect for me and the other side has a silky cool feel to it so its not annoying when you are wearing it. It costs less than €2.00 and comes in pink and blue.               
To Buy Click Here



Thanks For Reading,
Love Cathryn XXXX

Comments

  1. Ooh love your Primark bra (I picked up a bralette in there for €5 last week - bargain!) Haven't invested in over the knee boots yet because I don't think I could pull off wearing them to the office, and would be a shame to waste them by NOT wearing them everyday x

    | www.ibelieveinromeo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year. The boots are fab and your eye mask is so so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the River Island shoes! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts