FAB FINDS FOR AUGUST

Looks like the Summer is over already if you could call it a Summer, I just can't believe we are in September already.
This year is just flying by, Here's my Fab Finds for August.


I Love this TanOrganic Self Tanning Oil I picked up to try in Sam McCauleys recently, it was €24.99 but really is worth the splurge.
It goes on easily and quickly and the colour is amazing and it fades evenly.
I also picked up this mascara from Essence Cosmetics it was only around €3.00 I am a big fan of Essence products and this mascara is great for budget and everyday use to spare your good ones.


How amazing are these cute leather look skirts from River Island, I have almost all the colours in the collection now.
I just love this burgundy colour in it, perfect for all seasons.
I can't wait to wear this in the winter with boots and a fluffy jumper.
These are on sale at the minute for €14.00 in all colours.


River Island have a great selection of swimwear, I won't bore you all with going into detail with what I got but most of the swimwear is on sale at the minute from €2 to a tenner, which is great for picking up a few bits for next years holidays.


I just love this cute bottle from Penneys Homeware at only €3.50, great for summer cocktails too lol.
I use mine for water and I like to add lemon, cucumber and mint in my water and leave in the fridge to infuse overnight great for detox.




So this year we went to Lanzarote for two weeks we had a great time.
I checked out some of the famous aloe shops in Puerto Del Carmen and I picked up this 15ml scent for just a fiver.
It has a really fresh smell I will definitely be picking up the larger bottle when I return before Christmas.


In Love with this cute little dress I picked up in the sales from Penneys.
This little dress is great for any one of year, great with tights and boots in winter and perfect for summer.
I know I'll get loads of wear out of this dress and a bargain at only a fiver, great boho look.


This fab wrap dress from Bershka was only €16, Im loving the Boho look at the moment.


So unless you have been living under a rock for the last month you will know about the €3.00 foundation sticks from Penneys.
They finally got these back in my local Penneys so i stocked up and they are fab for Contouring.
I have been using them for the last two weeks and i find them great, really easy to blend in and it lasts all day, a bargain for that price i think you will agree.




I'm Loving my teas at the minute and i picked up this fab tea diffuser from Natura shop in Puerto Del Carmen.
It was only €3.90 which is a bargain as others i have seen cost €15 upwards.
Check out Www.Naturaselection.com for more information, they have a fab range from clothing, footwear down to unusual gifts, i will definately be popping back in for a proper look around when we go back.




So as you guessed i am totally obsessed with these leather look mini skirts from River Island, They are fab.
I love this one it has a metallic sheen off it and the design is cute.
Again for €14.00 a total bargain and i'm sure by next week i will have every colour in it.
Get online now before they are all gone!!!!


This cute little crop top from River Island is on sale for €3.00 great for under sheer tops.

Thanks For Reading,
Love Cathryn XXXX


Comments

Popular Posts