FAB FINDS FOR JULY

So we're in August already hard to believe we are eight months into this year already.
Here's some fab finds I picked up in July.

I love this cute little gypsy style top from Penneys what a bargain at only €9.00, I'm going to be living in this for what's left of the summer, fab to have with denim shorts or jeans.



This amazing leather look mini skirt was reduced to €14 in the river island sales I love it so much I think I'll have to buy it in the lemon and mint colour as well.




Definitely got a bargain with this Penneys top for just €3.00 and I love the oversized tshirt for €4.50 they have that in loads of colours.


The cleanse off mitt was only €3.50 available to buy from secretfashionfixes.ie this handy mitt takes the effort out of removing your make up after a night out.
Just dampen it with a little water and your make up comes off quick and easily.


How cute is this light up Love sign from Penneys only €2 on sale so pretty.

 I Love a good hat for keeping the sun off my face and this fedora from Penneys is great value for €10 and the sunglasses were only €3.00 #penneysbest



I'm loving this cute boho bag only €8 from Penneys.
The rings were reduced to a euro great for stacking.



I picked up a bottle of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse dry oil golden shimmer from feelunique.com. 
The smell is really refreshing and it goes on easily and leaves a fabulous golden glow on your skin. A little goes a long way so you don't need to use much.
The 50ml bottle was €29.00.
This will be perfect for nights out on holidays to accentuate your tan.


 Clarins Radience lush golden glow booster. This little bottle is great you just add a few drops in with your normal everyday moisturiser and it gradually tans your skin without the awful tan smell.
I picked this up in Boots for €23.50.






Comments

Popular Posts