KATIE MULLALLY SILVER

I just had to share this amazing find with everyone, Its the Irish Coin Charm Collection from Katie Mullally Silver.



The Coin from the Collection i chose was the Irish Three Pence Charm, this Coin is very Special to me, it was actually one of the last Presents i received from my Granny before she passed, I lost this Coin last year, I use to carry it with me every day in my purse, Then one day i lost my purse and the Coin, She use to Remind me Every Day how hard it use to be to earn your way through life and when I saw This Collection from Katie Mullally's Range I just had to get it As this Coin holds Dearly Precious Memories for me.

It will feel like my Granny is with me every day again and remind me to always stay Humble.
She was an Amazing Woman.





These Coins are made from Solid Sterling Silver and 22.5 Carat Gold Plate.
Each Coin is Hallmarked by the London Assay Office with the Unique KMM Hallmark, Guaranteeing you that your new Piece of Jewellery is an Investment Piece as well as something Amazing and Special, That you will treasure for a Lifetime.

 




The Coins Available in the Collection are the Irish Three Pence Charm, Irish Punt Charm, Irish Twenty Pence Charm, Irish Sixpence Charm, Irish Five Pence Charm and the Irish Half Crown Charm.

I will Definately be Buying more of these Charms to stack on my Chain.

Shipping was really fast I Ordered and received this item within 3 Working Days.
And comes in the Cutest Packaging.

Thank You So Much for Creating this Collection Katie.

For more Information on this Range or to Purchase go to: 
http://katiemullally.co.uk/product-category/irish-coins/
or Click Here


Thanks for Reading,
Cathryn XXXX

Comments

Popular Posts