TAN ERASER

If you have to have your tan at the weekend but hate the look of it fading during the week especially when it fades all blotchy in parts, then this is definitely the product for you.

TheTan Eraser is a double sided exfoliating mitt that is not only great for preparing the skin for the application of false tan but it's an amazing product for the removal of false tan.
It's so easy to use, You use the pink side for light exfoliation and then the black side to remove all those stubborn areas.

I used this tonight and it worked great. I had to use the black side and it didn't leave my skin sore or irritated which is great.
And the best thing was I didn't have to spend ages scrubbing, I found it worked quickest when rubbing in a circular motion. 

Tan Eraser is available to buy from www.taneraser.com
It costs £6.00 and there is a special offer on their website at the minute where you can get 2 mitts for £10.00, which is a bargain.
They even offer a 30 day money back guarantee so if you are not happy with it you get your money back, you won't get better than that.
Shipping to Ireland costs £3.95.
I ordered mine and it was here in 3 days so it's super fast shipping.

I would definitely recommend this product to everyone, it's a must for every girl for the perfect summer skin this summer.










Comments

Popular Posts